Freelancer: since 2016
CERN / University of Oregon: 2015 – 2016
CERN (Fellowship): 2012 – 2015
- Interface with TDAQ
- Interface with operations
- Last means for testing physics algorithms and HLT framework elements, before they are run in a partition.
- Used for trigger reprocessing
- Wraps the HLT in an internal emulation of the online world – automatically launches, manages, and cleans up required external processes
- Python engine delegates to C++ bindings to communicate with the HLT
- Rich and customizable batch and interactive modes
- Gracefully handles error conditions
- Smooth operation (with intensive use)
LabMAg (FCUL): 2006 – 2008
Available on request.